Sight Savers Contact Lens Case 3 Pack  » Health  »
  • I found a three pack of contact lens cases at Walmart for $4.00
  • It is one of the better purchase I have made and it didn't cost much money at all
  • I would recommend that anyone with contact lenses purchase these contact lens cases
  • I love knowing that if I lose my contact lens case somewhere, I will have another one on hand to fall back on

• by Dawn

When I purchased my new set of contacts, it came with a contact lens case to keep the lenses safe when they weren’t in my eyes and to help keep them moisturized. The case gets a little raggedy looking after a while and dirty to boot. I wanted to get a new contact lens case to store my contacts in because I didn’t think cleaning out the case with soap and water was a good idea. I found a three pack of contact lens cases at Walmart for $4.00.

I am glad that I made the purchase for the new contact lens cases.

They come in handy for other things as well as just needing a new case because of dirt and grime build up. I have found that it makes it much easier to carry an extra set of lenses with me in case something happens to the first set. This is especially handy on long trips where I may not be close enough to replacement contacts. I am not sure that I needed three cases, but they will get used eventually. This was a good purchase because I don’t have to worry so much about little bits of debris getting into the case and on the contact lenses all the time. That happens quite often and it can be hard to get the debris out once it is there. I have used these cases for travelling quite often and like the fact that the fresh pair is ready to go when I might need them. The cases help keep my contacts from getting ruined and I just put the liquid into each cup to keep them moisturized. It is one of the better purchase I have made and it didn’t cost much money at all.

I would recommend that anyone with contact lenses purchase these contact lens cases.

• Sight Savers Contact Lens Case 3 Pack
      They do come in handy and you will love having the extra cases there just in case. I have even been known to lose the original case and therefore had nothing to keep a new set of contacts in when I needed to take them out. That is a real pickle and it can be avoided by simply keeping new contact lens cases around the house just in case. I have used them on occasion although it isn’t always a necessity. If you are going to wear contact lenses, you may as well have extra supplies to help in case you need it
      there. Contacts are expensive pieces of eyewear and you want to make sure that you take care of them at all times. Otherwise, you might as well purchase regular glasses. I would purchase these contact lens cases again because I just think they helped me a great deal over time with different situations. It always pays to be prepared. I love knowing that if I lose my contact lens case somewhere, I will have another one on hand to fall back on. You just never know what could happen. I was further convinced of this because of the low price of keeping the contact lens cases on hand.

Brittney says :

re : It is one of the better purchase I have made and it didn’t cost much money at all
These were one of the very first cases that my eye doctor had given me. I love the different colored caps that help me distinguish between left and right lenses They usually come in a pack, too, which can be found anywhere and they are very very cheap. They are small enough to store anywhere. Definitely my favorite product for my eyes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421101303550931/k2311a1021/10.21.10