Celebrity Cruises  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • I just recently went on a cruise aboard the Celebrity Cruise line, and i thought it was an excellent way to vacation
  • My family and I decided to go on a seven day cruise to Bermuda and her major ports around the island
  • By far the best thing on this cruise was the food
  • The ship that I was aboard was large, but not as large as typical cruise ships, which was nice because i think it added to the atmosphere and feel of the ship in general
  • I would recommend that anyone interested in a memorable vacation

• by Jon Meyer
      I just recently went on a cruise aboard the Celebrity Cruise line, and i thought it was an excellent way to vacation. My family and I decided to go on a seven day cruise to Bermuda and her major ports around the island.

It was a fun cruise, full of friendly waiters and waitresses, and plenty of food.

By far

the best thing on this cruise was the food.

Food was everywhere and it was always impressing to see it displayed in such an artistic fashion.

Fun music was played though-out the night, and at several different times in the day a sponsored activity would take place among the passengers, tailored for the interests of all different types of people ...

• including children, couples and even the elderly.

The ship that I was aboard was large, but not as large as typical cruise ships, which was nice because i think it added to the atmosphere and feel of the ship in general.

I liked that i could find my way around easily enough by just doing a little exploring here and

there the first night.

My only complaint would be that the television was a bit unclear at times, and difficult to watch when planning excursions around the island that relied on weather.

Overall, this was a great company to cruise with, and I sure will be checking back myself for future vacation ideas.

I would recommend that anyone interested in a memorable vacation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42202130351228/k2311a0222/2.22.07