Ikea Duno Floor Lamp  » Furniture  »
  • It provided soft lighting which is something that I like because it makes your complexion glow and makes everyone feel comfortable
  • I recommend this lamp for its modern design and ability to provide soothing, mood lighting

• by happycats2
      The Ikea Duno floor lamp is great for mood lighting when you are watching a movie and don’t want bright lights. I’ve also had it on when I’ve had company over and had run out of candles.

everyone feel comfortable.

It was easy to assemble as the silver finished pole came in three sections that screwed together and fit security into the base.

My only caution is that I didn’t want to put the shade on by myself for fear of tearing the paper shade.

However, once it was assembled, it ...

• looked good and the shade was not as flimsy as I had initially thought.

It comes with a foot switch that I really like as I can turn the lamp on or off with my foot keeping my hands free for something else.

Because the shade is light beige, it blends in with my cream

colored walls, so I placed it against a painted accent wall to act as both a light and pretty accessory.

Its best feature though is that it uses a 7 watt bulb so it’s environmentally friendly by being energy wise.

I recommend this lamp for its modern design and ability to provide soothing, mood lighting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572202130331228/k2311a0222/2.22.07