Utz Natural Gourmet Medley Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
  • So every time I eat some, I think, This is the last time and from now on I will be 'good' and stop eating potato chips so often
  • I like looking into the bag and choosing the exact kind of chip I want to pull out and eat next
  • I love the crunch of biting into these chips

• by purr

I am a lover of potato chips because I crave crunchy, salty snacks. Of course we all know chips are not good for us. So every time I eat some, I think, “This is the last time and from now on I will be ‘good’ and stop eating potato chips so often!”

My sister, knowing me quite well, knows I will never stop eating chips! So she introduced me to Utz Natural Gourmet Medley Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. She mentioned they are considered Snacking Smart with Og Trans Fat, a good source of Vitamin C and no cholesterol. I immediately

figured that with such a description, these chips couldn’t possibly be good.

My sister showed me the front of the bag. It has a picture of the four kinds of potatoes used in this gourmet mixture: dark russet, lightly salted, blue potato, and sweet potato. I told her that since I do not like sweet potatoes because they are too sweet for my taste, I wasn’t interested in these chips.

Therefore, she bought a bag, paid for it, and handed it to me and told me I didn’t have a thing to lose by at least trying them. I ...

• agreed with her, and that evening while watching my favorite TV show, I tried the potato chips that have now become my favorite chips!

Yes, I absolutely love Utz Natural Gourmet Medley Kettle Cooked Potato Chips! The sweet potato chips are sweet. However, mixed in with the other kinds of chips, the sweetness is a nice complement to the non-sweet chips. I like looking into the bag and choosing the exact kind of chip I want to pull out and eat next! One sweet potato chip, then one dark russet, one lightly salted, and one blue potato–the perfect combination!

They

have the right amount of salt–not too salty, but just right. I love the crunch of biting into these chips. I love that some of them curl and double, making an extra loud crunch. I have even had a crunching contest with friends to see who could make the loudest crunch. We didn’t have a winner, though, because we all voted for ourselves, so it was a tie all the way around!

Utz Natural Gourmet Medley Kettle Cooked Potato Chips have made it possible for me to not have to battle my craving for chips. Rather, I can indulge!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721101303260931/k2311a1021/10.21.10