Ikea Lack Side Tables  » Furniture  »
  • Ikea Lack side tables are versatile, functional, and are an amazing price
  • I had no problem putting the boxes into my vehicle as they were light and easy to handle
  • I found it quite simple to put together since there were no tools required, and it was as easy as twisting the four legs into the base
  • I decided to place the two side by side and use them as one coffee table
  • I recommend the Lack side table because of its excellent price and simple, good looking design

• by happycats2
      Ikea Lack side tables are versatile, functional, and are an amazing price. I bought two at $12.

99 each in black.

You can also opt for them in beech, birch, or bright colors like red, blue, green or white.

I had no problem putting

the boxes into my vehicle as they were light and easy to handle.

Once I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised with its thick base and sturdy legs.

I found it quite simple to put together since there were no tools required,

• and it was as easy as twisting the four legs into the base.

I decided to place the two side by side and use them as one coffee table.

When I have company, I separate them and place them by chairs so

my guests can place their food and drinks upon them.

I�ve had both food and drink spilled upon them and they were easy to clean with a damp rag.

I recommend the Lack side table because of its excellent price and simple, good looking design.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572202130311228/k2311a0222/2.22.07