Samsung SGH-M620 Phone  » Phones  »
1.5
  • I do not have problem with it on the first month
  • I noticed that the video camera does not stay longer than 10 minutes
  • The first time it jammed I took care of the phone to avoid it to be destroyed again
  • I thought maybe because I do not take care of my phone that is why it was destroyed
  • Moreover, no matter how careful I was with this phone, the second time it broke down I became really disappointed

• by grecy

I got my Samsung phone year 2008 month of August. I applied for an HSBC Credit card and the phone will be given free once you are approved. The monthly pay will be for the load and charged to the credit card. I was amused the first time I hold it as it is a sliding phone. It has a VGA 640 x 480 pixels camera and it is a very stylish phone. I always take photos of myself, took videos of my favorite show and use the call and text. I do not have problem with it on the first month.

But after that month, then comes the start of the problem. I noticed that the video camera does not stay longer than 10 minutes; it is like stays for 2 minutes. You cannot set it to full screen too. It is just like that.

When you use the camera the resolution is not clear, maybe because the pixels are with low resolution. Anyway, that is not the real problem. Actually, this is the worst. This sliding phone is not good. It is easy to break. Of course, when you use it when you want to send a message, you will use the keypad to type. For this you will slide the phone as the keypad is on the other side of the phone. When you put the slide to its original place the screen turns white, sometimes it turns black but it will come back to its normal screen. It happened many times, until the screen permanently turns to white.

I used the warranty for three times because the phone was fixed three times. The first time it jammed I took care of the phone to avoid it to ...

• be destroyed again. I thought maybe because I do not take care of my phone that is why it was destroyed. I also remember I over use the FM radio of the phone, if that is the case I might over slide the phone too. Moreover, no matter how careful I was with this phone, the second time it broke down I became really disappointed. It is because I have to go to San Juan Metro Manila for Samsung office to repair it. That place is very far from my home. Considering, I have to allot time, I have to spend for transportation and I have to go back again to that office to pick up the phone when it was repaired.

To avoid those hassles, I hardly use this phone. I sometimes leave it at home. I do not want the slide to be

broken again. But this time, even though I hardly use the phone it still got broke one day when I used the internet. I observed that time that the internet was always hanging. I cannot connect so what I did is to open and close the GPRS. I do not use the slide part of the phone but the screen turns to white again. Since then I cannot use it anymore.

I hate this phone. It caused me a lot of problems. Not only that, it makes me traumatized to use Samsung phone as I heard it always have a defect. It is just a waste of time to have that phone. No matter how careful you are it is prone to be broken. Even some of my online friends hate because of the slide. I will never purchase a sliding phone anymore and even different phones from Samsung.

hafsa says :

my cell color is metal grey but now there r many scracthes on it so i want to change it.will u plz tell me is an another casing is available??my cell is samsung sgh m620

Marg says :

This is the manual for your phone: It has the steps on how this is removed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3721101303060831/k2311a1021/10.21.10