Avon Dry Nail Enamel Strips - Instant Manicure  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found that this nail polish was stronger than most as it didn�t chip
  • You get 16 strips in a package and the cost is $8 but I got them on sale for $4.99

• by happycats2
      Avon Dry Nail Enamel Strips; I love this product. Today is day 11 and my nails still look great after doing housework, some light shoveling, and washing the car.

I found that this nail polish was stronger than most as it didn�t chip.

The only thing I noted was that today, the tips on some of my

fingernails had worn away so I lightly filed them and it looked like a fresh manicure.

This is a nail polish that comes in the form of dry nail enamel strips.

I found that it was easy to apply as you select the size for your nail, peel off the strip, and smooth it down onto your ...

• nail with your thumb.

You should do your thumbs last as you will use them to remove any excess nail strip from your nails.

99.

There are 14 shades from natural to vavavoom red.

I

was able to do both my hands and feet and even had some extra left over; I have small nail beds so I can�t say that this will work for each person.

This is a must-have for busy women that want gorgeous nails but don�t have the time to wait for the nail polish to dry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202130301228/k2311a0222/2.22.07