Nikon
0.5
  • I knew that I was not going to pay that because that was half of what I paid for it
  • I was so upset with them I don't know why I decided to get a Nikon I thought that it would be better than Sony for some reason

• by bbeasely
      I had bought a camera from Nikon a few months ago and had it about 2 weeks and my husband let if slip from his hands it fell less than a foot. Well he brought it to me and it would not power up. When I got it to power up it said lens error and shut down.

So I boxed it

up and sent it to an office out of state priority mail. Well about 2 weeks passed I got a letter from them and it stated that it was a broken lens.

And they wanted me to pay 105 to have it fixed. I knew that I was not going to pay that because that was half of what I paid for ...

• it.

Well after I had to go to the web site to tell them I did not want it fixed. I never got my broken camera back.

I was so upset with them I don’t know why I decided to get a Nikon I thought that it would be better than Sony for some reason. I had a Sony camera before this

it got stolen so that was why I had to buy anoter.

But I dropped the Sony 50 or more times at more than 5 feet and it worked perfect till the day it was stolen. I would advise that you not mess with Nikon.

They only have 2 offices in the US. And to get to talk to someone you have to call Japan.

Will never deal with them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432202130291228/k2311a0222/2.22.07