Lumene Artic Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of the best facial cleansing mask out there
  • I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good treat for their face
  • I suggest maybe using a little on a small area of your face the first time to make sure your skin is not to sensitive to it
  • I found this product at my local CVS drugstore
  • Buy some and see for yourself , you just can't beat this amazing product

• by Gina Gott

This is one of the best facial cleansing mask out there. It works good and the price is great. It gives your skin a very deep cleaning and also shrinks your pores for a more youthful look. I am a big fan of Lumene , and this just another great product from them.. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good treat for their face. Once a week is all you will need for cleaner skin , tighter pores , and a younger looking face.

This product is easy to use. All that you have to

do is apply a thin layer to your face and neck , and leave it on for about 10 minutes. It will harden and you can actually feel it working. It tingles a little , but doesn’t hurt. It is safe for most skin types. I suggest maybe using a little on a small area of your face the first time to make sure your skin is not to sensitive to it. Once you rinse it off with water your skin will have a glow to it. Your skin will instantly feel and look healthier. It will feel softer too , and just really good.

This product is great for cleaning away black heads or other impurities. It gets deep into your skin for a good all around cleaning. It will make your pores smaller , and will make your skin healthier and radiant. My face just feels clean and fresh when I take off the mask. It is something that every woman should try. I really like this product , and feel that it does everything that I wanted it to do. As a woman in my early 30’s I am always glad to find products ...

• Lumene Artic Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask
      like this that actually work.

The price is great. I found this product at my local CVS drugstore. It was only $10.00 for a big 3.4 oz mask. I thought that was a great deal. It has vitamin C in it , mineral rich artic peat , and kaolin in it. It smells actually pretty good. It has a soft floral scent that won’t make you gag for the 10 minutes you have to keep it on. This is a good , quality product. It’s really cool and allows you to have very clean youthful skin in no

time.

You won’t find a better cleansing mask for the price. It works , doesn’t take much time to use , and is as good if not better than the more expensive brands out there. I will continue to buy it , and will continue to enjoy the wonderful results. This is a great product to add to your weekly beauty routine. I am very happy that I discovered it. It is very rare to find a high end product like this that sells for $10.00. Buy some and see for yourself , you just can’t beat this amazing product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120101302820231/k2311a1020/10.20.10