Essential Home Belize Complete Bed Set  » Housewares  »
  • I love some of the sets that I have previously seen at Kmart so I figured that was the best place to go
  • I found the Essential Home Belize Complete Bed Set and paid $49.99 for the queen sized set
  • When I went to bed, I thought the comforter was very warm, which is a major deal with me
  • Try to avoid washing it anymore than you have to in order to keep it in good condition and to help keep it looking new
  • That is the only problem that I had with this set

• by Dawn

I needed a new bedding set for my bed because the old stuff was really starting to look horrible. I went shopping at Kmart to see if there were any bed in a bag sets that I would like. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on one, but I still wanted something that would look nice as well. I love some of the sets that I have previously seen at Kmart so I figured that was the best place to go. I found the Essential Home Belize Complete Bed Set and paid $49.99 for the queen sized set. The set had a fitted and flat sheet, bed skirt, shams, sheets and a comforter.

When I got home, I put the set on the

bed and it fit very well. I liked the set very much. It looked very nice with the other room decorations that I had. The most important part to me was whether the set would be comfortable enough for me. I wouldn’t find out for sure until it was time for bed though. When I went to bed, I thought the comforter was very warm, which is a major deal with me. I need a very warm blanket on me when I sleep at night. That was provided by this comforter and the flat sheet. I thought the comforter was slightly stiff but attribute that to the fact that it was new. Once I washed the comforter the first time, it relaxed and was fine after ...

• that. The comforter and sheet set does fade with each wash. Try to avoid washing it anymore than you have to in order to keep it in good condition and to help keep it looking new. You will love this comforter set if you purchase it.

I would recommend this comforter set to anyone who is looking to replace their old one. Kmart has decent quality bedding, though not the best that you can get, it is affordable and durable. It looks great in the bedroom and I love my bed set that purchased from Kmart. If you want good quality along with great prices, Kmart is one of the best places to look for it. They offer several different bed in a bag sets to choose

from. This one just happened to be the one I liked most and would match my bedroom the best. I am very happy with my bed in a bag set. I would definitely purchase it again, though the next time I will probably get a different pattern because I like a change to show that I have made a change. This was an excellent choice for me and it will be for you as well. I would suggest that you wash the set as before you put it on the bed so that it can loosen up a little. That is the only problem that I had with this set. The comforter was a little too stiff for my liking, but that was easily fixed with the first washing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320101302750231/k2311a1020/10.20.10