Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Max
  • I had heard of Easy Off having an oven cleaner that was fume free and so I decided to try that
  • I found the oven cleaner at the grocery store for $5.26 for a 16 oz
  • When I took the first swipe, I noticed that it was bringing all of the crud off the oven walls
  • I would highly recommend that you use Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Max to clean your oven
  • Don't hesitate to use it because it is definitely everything that it claims to be

• by Dawn

I got sick of having to smell the horrible odor from oven cleaner when it was time to clean the oven. I had heard of Easy Off having an oven cleaner that was fume free and so I decided to try that. The commercials stated that it would get the oven well cleaned without having to deal with the horrible odor from the fumes. I found the oven cleaner at the grocery store for $5.26 for a 16 oz. can.

When it was time to clean the oven, I read the instructions on the cleaner. The oven was quite dirty so I

had gotten the max strength of the cleaner. I opened the oven and took out the racks. I then sprayed the inside of the oven and closed the door. I put the racks on some rags and sprayed them down as well. I let the Easy Off Oven Cleaner set for the stated length of time. I decided to try to wipe some of it off just to test patch it. I wanted to see if it had been long enough. When I took the first swipe, I noticed that it was bringing all of the “crud” off the oven walls. I
      was very pleased with that. I then worked my way around the oven and found that it did an excellent job of getting the oven cleaned. I also noticed that the fumes weren’t bad at all. I could still smell the oven cleaner smell, but it wasn’t putting off noxious fumes that can be dangerous if inhaled for too long. I was very pleased with this oven cleaner.

I would highly recommend that you use Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Max to clean your oven. It did a great job in getting the oven clean and the fumes were non-existent. I couldn’t ...

• Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Max
      have been more pleased with the oven cleaner if I had tried to be. It was an excellent buy. The cost wasn’t anymore than other oven cleaners and I got the added pleasure of not having to smell the horrific odor of the oven cleaner. I would purchase this product again and likely will. It is a great addition to my cleaning products family and I will be using it time and again to get the kitchen in the order that I would like my kitchen to always stay in. I can’t stand a dirty oven when I go to cook
      a meal. It is even worse to take the chance on the oven catching on fire because of debris that is laying in the oven. Getting the oven clean is essential and this cleaner will do it without a problem and without the odors associated with oven cleaning. You will never look at oven cleaning the same way when you use Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Max Spray. Don’t hesitate to use it because it is definitely everything that it claims to be. You will be as pleased with the results as I was. My oven almost looked new inside after using this oven cleaner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320101302740231/k2311a1020/10.20.10