On Demand Television  » TV  »
  • Although I thought On-Demand Television would be difficult to figure out prior to us getting it, I simply now could not live without it
  • On-Demand TV is the best thing in the world, for those who do not have it
  • IT is literally amazing and as a parent, I am able to see how my children are able to learn new tasks simply by visualization by watching these On-Demand programs
  • This is a wonderful service and I would highly recommend it to anyone with a busy schedule, young children, or who gets tired of the same old programs playing again and again
  • You make being home so much more fun and interesting

• by cjaneb877
      Although I thought On-Demand Television would be difficult to figure out prior to us getting it, I simply now could not live without it. We get our On-Demand TV through Comcast, who handles our phone, cable, and internet services for about a hundred dollars each month combined.

On-Demand TV is the best thing in the world, for those who do not have it.

I have two children that are ages four and three and if there was one single reason why I would never discontinue this fabulous service, it would be them.

They can enjoy watching Sesame Street, Dora The Explorer, or SpongeBob Squarepants any time they wish to

watch them throughout the day.

In addition, there is a plethora of baby and preschool learning programs offered exclusively through On-Demand TV.

My own children enjoy watching the Baby Boost learning shows which has taught them opposites, colors, a variety of different languages, animal names, scientific names of plants, preschool activities, and more.

They have even learned to dance, learn the words to songs, and build with blocks.

IT is literally amazing and as a parent, I am able to see how my children are able to learn new tasks simply by visualization by watching these On-Demand programs.

I also fully appreciate how the programs are designed strategically ...

• include parents in on the learning process of their children.

Rather than throwing together a bunch of half cocked children’s learning shows, the programs denote at the start that parents should be present and active with the child while they are learning about a new topic.

I think this is phoenominal! The episodes are only between four and fifteen mintues apart, which is enough time to captivate the child’s attention, but not too much time so that mom and dad are loosing an entire afternoon or morning! I give on Demand a ten for their children’s shows! It is worth it alone for those, let alone the fact

you are getting four hundred channels with clear and precise imaging! You also get the option of pay-per-view programs, HBO movies and television program, and the always-nice option of watching television shows whenever you please, rather than only when they are being offered to the mainstream public! This is a wonderful service and I would highly recommend it to anyone with a busy schedule, young children, or who gets tired of the same old programs playing again and again! Its a great way to take a break from the reality TV shows out there! Great Job On Demand! You make being home so much more fun and interesting!

On Demand Television

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102202130261228/k2311a0222/2.22.07