IFB Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • The dishwasher that I bought is IFB dishwasher
  • I think, it is the look that attracted my wife to get one
  • It is amazing how much I have to pay per month just because of this faulty decision as electricity charges

• by Galega

Though, I never thought a need for dishwasher, but it is my wife who persuaded me to get one. And, I did that without giving it much thought. The brand she told me, I just bought. However, now I am regretting that decision. I should have done a bit research before getting something. The dishwasher that I bought is IFB dishwasher.

Only thing that is great about this home appliance is its look. I think, it is the look that

attracted my wife to get one. Other than its stunning look there is nothing in it which makes its owner proud. I am simply fed up with its uneven performances. Here is a dishwasher which cannot even wash my utensils in clean manner.

The energy consumption of this dishwasher is also much more than what it proclaims. I personally checked the consumption by using it alone and was surprised to see that this equipment is consuming more than double electricity than ...

• what is written in brochure and told to me by the salesman. It is amazing how much I have to pay per month just because of this faulty decision as electricity charges. When I try to contact the shop from where I got this equipment, the salesman blatantly told me that the energy consumption shown on brochure and passed to me by him is for ideal condition. When I asked about the perfect definition of ideal condition in a home,
        he simply evaded my queries.

The performance of this dishwasher is also highly surprising. More often it washed dishes in very strange way. Sometimes the spot on my utensils can be seen even after using this dishwasher.

On the whole, I would like to say that the dishwasher in review is not worth recommending and one should do some research before deciding to go for IFB dishwasher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320101302510231/k2311a1020/10.20.10