Bidz.com  » Web sites  »
  • Stick to the watches, which have not been a problem for me
  • Roughly 80% of my purchases met my expectations for what I paid
  • I received the items today and was impressed with the watch
  • The silver earrings and necklace would cost around $15 each the 10k earrings at least $30 - $40

• by Johnbnn

I have bought a few things over the past 4 years from bidz.com. Most of what I got matched the description. At least 90% of the time. I did receive a bracelet listed as sterling silver turn out to be stainless steel. A diamond ring listed as 0.27 carat was actually only 0.15 carat. A mystic topaz and diamond ring that was actually a mystic topaz and cubic zirconia ring and a 0.20 diamond solitaire ring that was listed as SI2 in clarity have two visible carbon deposits on the stone so the clarity grade was an I1 or I2 not SI2.

Eventhough the descriptions were off I still received a good deal most of the time. The silver gem stone jewelry is really poor quality, and some of the 10k

lighter weight jewelry of 2.5 grams or less is smaller than what you would see in a store.

Stick to the watches, which have not been a problem for me. Some have needed new batteries but that is a minimal expense.

Brand names are a good buy. At least you know the quality and what to expect. I haven’t bought anything from bidz for over a year as my last order had 2 rings missing small side diamonds. I sent one back and received a full refund but had to pay the shipping which was NOT refunded.

Roughly 80% of my purchases met my expectations for what I paid. 20% of my purchases I would not even give out as gifts that is how poor the quality is. The ...

• worst quality items are the silver gem stone jewelry and the lower end watches.

Only shop when using coupon codes. I am writing this review because I just made a purchase this week using the coupon code welcomeback10, which gives you $10 off with no minimum purchase and free shipping. So I got a K and Bros watch, a 10k created emerald and topaz earrings, created emerald and diamond chip 925 silver necklace and a pair of earrings with garnets and diamond chips in 925 silver. The watch is considered oversize 1 so is shipped fedex economy which is 3 business days to Canada. They charge $31.99, but since I used the coupon code the shipping was free and the jewelry items were sent in the same shipment. So the K

and Bros watch was $12, the 10k earrings $13 the silver earrings and necklace each were $5, so the order was $35 in total with $10 off only $25 and 0.75 trans fee and as I said the shipping was free.

I received the items today and was impressed with the watch. The jewelry is walmart quality and ok. For what I paid a good deal. The silver earrings and necklace would cost around $15 each the 10k earrings at least $30 - $40. I saw the watch I got for $12 listed for $120 on amazon.com. All items arrived in perfect condition and all are good enough to give as gifts. So if you are looking for a good deal try the coupon code welcomeback10, it is valid only until 10/25/10.

Bidz.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2020101302490231/k2311a1020/10.20.10