Nikon D5000  » Cameras  »
  • The only problem i have ever had is getting it to focus fast enough while using my 50mm 1.8 lens
  • It's overall a great investment, and probobly one of the best camera's for amauter photographers

• by CrazyGal

I have had my Nikon D5000 1 year now. I always had a love for photography, but my point and shoot Canon just wasn’t cutting it anymore.

I am busy 17 year old, so ease of use and reliability are important to me.

I can definitley say that Nikon d5000 went above and beyond both of those! :) it was a hard descion to make though, because i have always been a canon

person and i had no intentions of switching to nikon.

but i did my research, and realized it was much better than it equivalent (canon xsi).

It’s sturdy,fast, and has great image quality! it has modes for parties, sunsets, photographing children, pets, and more.

But it also has manual modes so you can control every aspect of the camera.

The only problem i have ever had is getting it to focus fast enough ...

• while using my 50mm 1.

8 lens.

But besides that, i absolutely love the camera! i can always count on it to to work and not give me much of a hard time.

i had bought the Nikon D3000 at first because it was cheaper and it was all i could afford.

I quickly took it back after two weeks because it was just too simple for me.

It didn’t have the features i

was looking for; and it was only a small step up from my point and shoot, when it came to picture quality.

i scraped up more money and bought the Nikon D5000, and boy could i tell the difference! :) But all in all, my Nikon D5000 is amazing an amazing camera and i would recommend it for anyone.

It’s overall a great investment, and probobly one of the best camera’s for amauter photographers!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4320101302350231/k2311a1020/10.20.10