Mario Party 8 for the Wii Console  » Games  »
  • However, the game I remember for the Nintendo 64 is not at all how the Mario Party 8 game is for the Wii, and I think it has greatly improved
  • While playing this game I have had made many memories with my family and friends and I have really enjoyed myself

• by Susanna Frank

I first tried the Mario Party 8 game for the Wii console when my brother received it one year for Christmas and wanted me to play it with him. I had played an older version of the Mario Party game for the Nintendo 64 years ago, so figured that the game would most likely be extremely similar. However, the game I remember for the Nintendo 64 is not at all how the Mario Party 8 game is for the Wii, and I

think it has greatly improved.

How this game is played is the only similarity of the Nintendo 64 version to the Wii version. The object is to be the first to get through the board game like setting and earn the most number of stars. During the game players pause to compete in mini battles and other kinds of mini games where they can earn coins or take coins or stars from their opponents. The difference between this version is that the characters ...

• are not only the original ones I remember from the Nintendo 64 but they have also added so many more that players can enjoy. The graphics are also so much better and playing with the Wii remote is also so much easier to play the game with.

I have found that this game can be a great way to bond with family and friends. It is also fun for people of all ages and is not just something that is made for younger

kids. While playing this game I have had made many memories with my family and friends and I have really enjoyed myself. The object of the game is simple and allows for hours of leisurely fun.

Overall, I find this to be a game that many people will enjoy owning as well as playing. It is created just so, so that individuals of every age can have fun while taking part in this group activity that can be addicting after you have played it just once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2820101302330231/k2311a1020/10.20.10