Dove Hair Fall therapy  » Cosmetics  »
  • But after attending several classes of my course Consumer Behavior and learning about some of the customer types, I thought what type of customer I might be
  • I was not thinking about the alternatives as I found Sunsilk after doing lots of experiments and then it was suited with my hair type
  • So I decided to change my shampoo brand as soon as possible as it was getting worse

• by raisa2014

Actually I never thought about what type of customer I am. But after attending several classes of my course Consumer Behavior and learning about some of the customer types, I thought what type of customer I might be. There are so many products I use regularly or on irregular basis but I chose a simple example to identify my customer type.

I was used to use Sunsilk shampoo regularly. It suited me moderately, not very well.

So I was not fully

satisfied. But still I was not leaving the brand.

After using several months, the shampoo caused me gradual hair fall. And the sad thing was it didn’t take much time to turn into excessive hair loss.

I was thundered and wondering what to do. I was not thinking about the alternatives as I found Sunsilk after doing lots of experiments and then it was suited with my hair type.

Then I understood that I was near to the loyalist type of ...

• customer (not hard-core loyal) to this particular product. But that hair fall made me hopeless.

So I decided to change my shampoo brand as soon as possible as it was getting worse. Here it seems like I am the defector type of customer as I changed the product brand because I was not satisfied.

Anyways, I tried Dove shampoo and hair therapy products right after I left Sunsilk. And I was lucky enough that it suited with my hair perfectly in

the first chance.

Though I had doubts at first about Dove shampoo but those were removed when I used it more longer time beyond my experimental period. I was completely satisfied and I am happy to say that this shampoo is still working well with my hair condition.

And I have no plan to change Dove as my hair nurturer in near or far future. So I guess, in terms of using Dove shampoo, now I can categorize myself as a loyalist type of customer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120101302280131/k2311a1020/10.20.10