Always Maxi Long plus Sanitary Napkin  » Health  »
  • Because it is made with 100% cotton sheet and with wings I never had a problem during my heavy days
  • I like a wide and long napkins since I don't want any stain in my underwear and pants during this monthly periods

• by lei

I want to feel comfortable always during my monthly period. And when it comes to sanitary napkin I want it cotton sheet and with wings. I have tried a lot of sanitary napkins and some made me uneasy and I also experienced rashes and it irritates my skin.

Finally, when I switched to Always Maxi Sanitary napkin It makes me comfortable every month when my monthly period is there. Because it is made with 100% cotton sheet and with

wings I never had a problem during my heavy days.

I like a wide and long napkins since I don’t want any stain in my underwear and pants during this monthly periods. When I used this sanitary napkin by Always I am comfortable and I am confident that it will never give me any irritants.

Their napkins easily absorbs and has good natural scent that absorbs smell. The micro funnels that guide fluid and thereby odors into the center ...

• of the napkin that helps prevent leakage or stain into my underwear.

I feel relax and fresh during my heavy flows and even I move it never moves out. It has a good shape that comfortable to used.

It has a great experienced using this Always Maxi Long plus Sanitary Napkin. This long sanitary napkin is greatly helpful for me since I am working a long hours and no need to change and worry from time to time if its

already full.

And its easy to dispose with a individual wrap that is always ready when you purchase a one pack. Its is terminologically tested so I never experienced any rashes or irritants.

I’m always protected and feels dry every day and worry free. I always feel clean, fresh and relax.

And one more this Always Maxi Long plus Sanitary Napkin is affordable and always available in the market. Thanks to always.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420101302250131/k2311a1020/10.20.10