Clinique All About Eyes Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Just avoid rubbing the eye area when you already apply the concealer so it will not be remove

• by lei

When it comes to wearing make up I want it to be complete from lipsticks, blush, eye shadows and lastly eye concealer. I have visible black under eyes or eye-bags. Since its not really nice and I got it when I have enough sleep and due to too much exposure to sunlight my eye-bags gets worst.

I am happy that with the help on concealer I was able to hide my visible black under eye. Clinique

All About Eyes Concealer is the one that I am using now.

It has great performance and this product is totally nice. The texture is good and easy to apply, i choose the light neutral color that is match for my skin.

Its good to apply over the foundation. Just squeeze a small amount on your finger and apply it with a one stroke in the area.

The texture of the concealer is good and not irritating. It last ...

• for long since I am using a foundation too from Clnique.

Just avoid rubbing the eye area when you already apply the concealer so it will not be remove. I am comfortable also that even I get perspire due to over work and exposure to sunlight, it never fades easily.

This Clinique All About Eyes Concealer has a reasonable price, it is totally helpful to me because my over all make up everyday is complete. No

need to worry about eye-bags because Clinique has a great part it making my beauty tips more fruitful.

It is very economical also because I am using the one tube of Clinique All About Eyes Concealer for a few months now, because one application a day is good enough for me. Thanks to Clinique, I am happy, confident and satisfied with the performance of the product.

Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120101302180131/k2311a1020/10.20.10