Suave Skin Therapy, Skin Smoothing Daily Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I felt stupid for not looking for another brand earlier

• by nuenue
      This one is suppoed to help you save less often. I used to use the jergens but it is like 4 a bottle. one day when i was at walmart getting regluar lotion i’d seen the Suave one for only 1.

50(same Oz amount as the jergens). I felt stupid for not looking for another brand earlier.

the first thing i noticed was the smell( papya & herbs), it was

much better. soft and but strong enough that you could smell it.

not like the other brand which is chalky. It does thin your hair.

I only have to shave about twice a week as apposed to every day or every other day. it don’t have such a great effect on your armpits, yes I tried it there!! but it does keep the ingrown down.

I’ve been waiting for some company ...

• to put whatever inhabits the hair in deodorant. The 22.

5 Fl. OZ, being used daily lasted me about a month and a half ( only using on legs(bikni area), forarms, armpits, and yes ladies the upper lip (every woman fears a mustache).

every now and then i use it where i pluck my eyebrows,with good results. i usally only do my eyebrows once a week to keep

them looking nice.

another nice thing is you don’t have to use alot, apply one pump at atime. one pump covers both legs ( of coruse I’m tiny,so it might be more for others).

It rubs in good and smooth, no residue left over. Well I can’t think of any more things to say about it.

except if you use the jergens brand try suave its cheaper and to me better. Peace!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312202130201228/k2311a0222/2.22.07