Knorr Instant Soup
  • I like the taste and it saves a lot of time

• by reviewvaas
      I purchased an instant soup powder packet called Knorr Soup which is available in most of the departmental stores in India. The Knorr soup packets are available in four different flavors like Knorr tomato

soup,Knorr Vegetable soup,Knorr Hot and sour soup and knorr sweet corn soup.

A single soup packet serves about 4-5 people and it costs about half a dollar.

I purchased Tomato soup packet and cooked it ...

• myself.

It is so easy to make the soup and it takes only 10-15 minutes.

I just emptied the contents of the soup packet in a vessel and added 750 ml of water to

the container.

I mixed it well and boiled it for 10 minutes.

The tomato soup is ready to get served.

I like the taste and it saves a lot of time.

I recommend you to try it yourself.

Sundar says :

I used to have a very high opinion of Knorr Soups till Chings Soups came along. Chings soups are delicious but recently the shelves in my Indian grocery supermarket in Sydney were empty and I had to resort to Knorr again and what a unpleasant surprise it was.
    the Hot and Sour soup I bought was absolutely disgusting and I intend returning the unopened packs back to the shop.
    I don’t think i will be buying Knorr any more.

rodney geminder says :

Where can I find out the calorie content of Knorr packet soups as it is not stated on the packs

Galega says :

Here is the calorie content of various variants of Knorr Soup:

a. Carrot and Coriander Soup: 120 KCal per one cup

b. Cauliflower and Broccoli Gourmet Quick Soup: 102 KCal Per one cup.

c. Chicken Soup: 50 KCal per one cup

d. Corn and Chicken Soup Mix: 45 KCal per one cup

Neeta says :

We have been using Knorr soups since last many years. Hot sour is good, rest other are also ok as per personal taste but what I would like to share is Vegetable mix soup should not be bought. Every time all our family members have observed that there is some stale smell yesterday it was heights when I prepared from a pack showing best before June 2015, all green leafy vegetable pieces had fungal taste which spoiled taste of our mouth and whole night we were worried nothing should happen to us due to intake of the rotten veges of this soup. We fasted to avoid any negative effect recovered. But my advice to all readers to avoid purchasing Knorr Vegetable Mix soup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272202130191228/k2311a0222/2.22.07