Wonder-Spur Soft Silicone Heel Cup  » Health  »
  • I was so relieved when he told me this problem was not related to my diabetes
  • I think the Wonder-Spur was the major reason they healed
  • I would highly recommend these heel cups to anyone who has any kind of heel pain, or might be at risk of it because of standing or walking all day

• by reviewabit

I developed some extreme heel soreness awhile back, which had almost left me unable to function normally. Any time I would stand for any period of time, after I rested, my heels would hurt so badly that I had to sometimes hold onto furniture to get around– especially in the morning after I had been off my feet all night.

I went to the doctor, very concerned because I am diabetic and we have to be careful about the health of our feet. I was so relieved when he told me this problem was not related to my diabetes. It is plantar fasciitis, and can happen to anyone. I personally think that a pair of my

shoes was to blame.

I was told to get a heel cup to put in my shoes, and the Wonder-Spur was the one I chose, based on information I read on the package, and the price was good. It’s a very soft feeling jelly type material that fits right in your shoe. From the first day I wore it, my feet started to feel better. It took a little time to get used to having something in my shoes. At first they felt strange, but eventually they felt realy comfortable and I could feel the cushioning effect under my heels. I transferred them between various pairs of shoes and they fit perfectly ...

• in each pair without any warping or cracking at all.

While my heels were still sore at first, I was no longer having to hold onto furniture to walk. I was able to go shopping and do housework and stand up much longer than before without significant pain. The cups stayed in place very well in my shoes, and they kept their shape for the whole time I used them.

It took about a month, but eventually the heel pain went away altogether and I can walk and stand normally now. I think the Wonder-Spur was the major reason they healed. I also was instructed to do some stretching

exercises during the treatment, but to be honest, often I forgot to do them.

I think these are a great product and now that I know I can develop heel pain from standing long periods, I keep a pair on hand for my shoes whenever I plan to do a lot of standing and walking. So far, doing this has prevented my heel pain from recurring. I would highly recommend these heel cups to anyone who has any kind of heel pain, or might be at risk of it because of standing or walking all day. I wish I had known about these when I worked in retail and for 8 hours a day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419101301890831/k2311a1019/10.19.10