Scope Original Mint
2.5
  • In any case, I found that Scope Original Mint was probably the best choice to suit those purposes
  • The only problem was that I think I left it too long in my mouth and I did start to get a burning sensation from it
  • I have decided to discontinue use of Scope because I would rather try other methods to get rid of germs and bad breath and avoid the burning sensation
  • I would not recommend this product for anyone who doesn't like strong mint flavors
  • I don't like the feeling I got from it and it just wasn't what I had expected it to be

• by Dawn

Everyone likes minty fresh breath and that includes me. When I went to the grocery store, I wanted to find a mouthwash that would give me exactly what I was looking for with nothing that I wasn’t. I just wanted something that would help get my breath fresh again without the added whitening formulas and other mixes. I was already getting enough of that stuff as it was. In any case, I found that Scope Original Mint was probably the best choice to suit those purposes. I paid $2.48 for a 8.4 oz. bottle.

I tried the Scope Original Mint Flavored

Mouthwash when I got home. It did give me a very strong taste of mint in my mouth. The only problem was that I think I left it too long in my mouth and I did start to get a burning sensation from it. Scope has been around for many years and a huge portion of the population uses it to get rid of germs and bad breath in their mouth. It wasn’t something that I liked though. It was a little too strong for my tastes and it did burn the inside of my mouth a bit. I have decided
      to discontinue use of Scope because I would rather try other methods to get rid of germs and bad breath and avoid the burning sensation. Scope isn’t a bad product, it is just one that I wouldn’t care to use again. It was far too strong for me.

I would not recommend this product for anyone who doesn’t like strong mint flavors. I love mint flavor but this was just too strong for me. I would also suggest avoiding the product if you don’t want that burning sensation that comes along with it. It will likely give you that same feeling that ...

• Scope Original Mint
      I got when I used it. It wasn’t worth the price to me although I know many other people who use it faithfully. I don’t see how they do, but they do. I suppose they figure that the fresh breath and germ killing power of the Scope is enough to keep on using it. I prefer not to have pain of any kind if I can avoid it.

I won’t be purchasing this product again. I don’t like the feeling I got from it and it just wasn’t what I had expected it to be. I would prefer to get something that

doesn’t burn like that and isn’t as strong. I just can’t handle the strength of it. It wasn’t worth the pain that I got. I threw the bottle away after one use because it was just that bad to me. I would recommend that you consider this long and hard before purchasing the product. If you don’t mind the burning and you don’t mind the strong taste that it has, then it could be the right mouthwash for you. I suppose that I might need something a little bit gentler. This could be an especially bad mouthwash if you have sensitive teeth and gums.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419101301800831/k2311a1019/10.19.10