Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumping gloss by Soap and Glory cosmetics
  • I like the fact that this British cosmetics company does not test their cosmetics on animals and that the tube of lip gloss is actually recyclable
  • Now this just seemed to good to be true but I decided to give it a try
  • The first time I went to apply this lip plumping gloss, I noticed that the lip gloss was quite thick, probably from all those plumping chemicals
  • The only downfall I found to this Soap and Glory, Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumping gloss is that it is really quite sticky
  • If I drink from a cup the gloss gets stuck on it, so this is definitely a product to only wear on special occasions

• by Melissa Glenn

I kept seeing this pink box of lip gloss by Soap and Glory cosmetics and I was intrigued by the name, Sexy Mother Pucker. I had to admit it made me laugh a little as it is a bit rude. I finally asked my cosmetician if this lip plumping gloss actually worked and she pointed straight to her pink lips which were very round and pouty.

I was very intrigued. I have bought a lip plumping lip gloss before from another cosmetics company and it was awful. It stung when I applied it and then it outright burned. I was hesitant to buy this Sexy Mother Pucker gloss, but finally I just couldn’t resist. I asked the Cosmetician how many shades there were, and to my suprise she said there was only four! A peach shade, a pink, a burgundy

and a red. She told me that the color goes on a lot paler than what shows in the tube.

I decided to buy the peach. I have a skin tone that suits either pink or peach, and I told the Cosmetician that the peach shade actually looked pink. She told me it did, but that it would go on a very soft peach color. So I was sold. I paid $9.95 plus tax for this lip gloss. It came to just over $12 CDN.

When I got the Sexy lip gloss home, I read the box. I like the fact that this British cosmetics company does not test their cosmetics on animals and that the tube of lip gloss is actually recyclable. They already had two points in their favor from me. The back of the box said that ...

• this lip gloss would actually expand the volume of my lips up to 10x there normal size. Now this just seemed to good to be true but I decided to give it a try.

The actual tube of lip gloss is a plastic tube with a sponge tip applicator. The first time I went to apply this lip plumping gloss, I noticed that the lip gloss was quite thick, probably from all those plumping chemicals! It took a good three minutes and I had to keep dipping the applicator before I got my lips fully covered in this gloss. Almost immediatly I felt a tingling sensation, and two minutes later the tingling was so strong my lips seemed to be vibrating. I wondered how big they were going to get.

At the five minute mark after applying the gloss my lips

were only a little bit tingly and I went to have a look in the bathroom mirror to see if they were getting any bigger. They did indeed appear a little swollen but only a little bit bigger. At the ten minute mark the tingling stopped completely and my lips actually were twice their normal size. This is great for me, as my lips tend to be slightly thin.

The only downfall I found to this Soap and Glory, Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumping gloss is that it is really quite sticky. If I drink from a cup the gloss gets stuck on it, so this is definitely a product to only wear on special occasions. Also, there claims that your lips get up to 10x bigger is ridiculas. Other than that, this is a fun product! For more information visit www.soapandglory.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101301740831/k2311a1019/10.19.10