Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • But when it comes in the brand I prefer a good product like Revlon lipsticks
  • I bought this Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick for a very reasonable price
  • I don't like too dark because its more formal when you are wearing lighter lipsticks
  • I like liquid lipsticks because it is easy to put and manage to my make up
  • Revlon is one of the best brand that I tried and with the very affordable price

• by lei

I really loved wearing lipsticks because it gives more color to my lips. But when it comes in the brand I prefer a good product like Revlon lipsticks. I bought this Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick for a very reasonable price.

I am amazed with the color which is platinum petal that is like pinkish in color, it has lighter color that is fit to wear everyday. I don’t like too dark because its more formal when you are wearing lighter lipsticks.

This

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick has 6 colors to choose from, it has good moisture lipstick that is easy to apply. I like liquid lipsticks because it is easy to put and manage to my make up.

I wear a light make up everyday and since I am using Revlon lipsticks I am confident that I am using a right brand. This lipsticks last for 12 hours that’s why I like it so much.

This is food proof with a good coat ...

• of lipstick. That’s why its good to wear every day because it never fades easily.

No need to apply many times, but only a small amount it easily absorbs my lips. What I admire most it has moisturizer effect that never dry my lips, compared with other lipsticks that I tried I experience crack lips.

Revlon is one of the best brand that I tried and with the very affordable price. Revlon is available in any beauty shop in some selected stores

that why when there is a new product I see to it to check it out.

A ColorStay Ultimate by Revlon is one of their product that has been very famous now, since liquid Lipsticks are very in demand now, they made it possible to satisfied their customers and I’m one of them. One of the great product for every women like me who loves to wear lipsticks that last for long.

Thanks to Revlon.

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101301320731/k2311a1019/10.19.10