Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Baking Cups  » Housewares  »
  • I decided to try another recipe and the results were also disappointing
  • These Silicone Baking Cups are made for frozen desserts in my opinion
  • So I would definitely buy Wilton's Easy Flex Silicone Baking Cups if you are looking for an easy way to make individual servings of frozen desserts or you are into making your own filled chocolates but would not recommend it for baking

• by RJR

Since I bake a lot and love to make cupcakes I use quite a bit of those paper cupcake liners. When I ran across Wilton’s Easy Flex Silicone Baking Cups I had to buy a set because the first thought that crossed my mind was “imagine how much money I’d save.” So I quickly ordered a set which contains 12 pieces in a package.

I was so happy when I finally received my Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Baking

Cups and could not wait to use them. I baked a batch of chocolate cupcakes first and thought I did something wrong because the cakes seemed to need more baking time and did not rise as nice as they usually do. I decided to try another recipe and the results were also disappointing. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I didn’t use them for quite a while after that.

One day when making a cheesecake I had leftover batter and decided to just pour it into the silicone liners and put it on a baking sheet into the oven along with the cheesecake. The cheesecake filling in the liner baked up (I adjusted the time accordingly) and I let them cool and I put it in the fridge. When it was time to remove the cheesecake from the liner they came out so clean and beautiful looking that it gave me an idea. I ...

• Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Baking Cups
      decided to start using Wilton’s Easy Flex Silicone Baking Cups for individual frozen desserts. It was inspired basically.

These Silicone Baking Cups are made for frozen desserts in my opinion. They work so great for homemade peanut butter cups too. They look very professional when unmolded. I have even used them for “ice cubes” for various types of drinks. They peel off so clean, no mess, can be used over and over. So I would definitely buy

Wilton’s Easy Flex Silicone Baking Cups if you are looking for an easy way to make individual servings of frozen desserts or you are into making your own filled chocolates but would not recommend it for baking. The usability for frozen delights have saved my opinion of Wilton’s Easy Flex Silicone Baking Cups. I am actually looking into getting some mini ones just for making chocolates for the upcoming holidays. They would be awesome for that particular use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319101301270731/k2311a1019/10.19.10