Milky Way Midnight Mini Bars  » Food  »
  • As I bite the chocolate I noticed it is light, it contains nougat covered with chocolate
  • Well, I believe dark chocolate is good for the health that is why I am okay with this type
  • I gave my biggest bite excitedly and I love how the taste of chocolate is

• by grecy

I was in the office when one co-officemate gave me a bar of Milky Way Midnight Bar. She said it gives her strength and it keeps her awake. Maybe she saw me little sleepy and lonesome on my space that is why she gave me one. Well, I appreciate the concern if that is it though. So I begin opening the mini bar. It is in silver color foil that is easy to open. The packaging looks mysterious for using silver. The bar is like the same

size of Mars and Musketeers mini brand of chocolates.

I had seen Milky Way in the grocery; it comes out with different sizes like single, twin size and mini sizes. It is with different flavors and the one that I got is called Midnight Bar Mini. As I bite the chocolate I noticed it is light, it contains nougat covered with chocolate. It has a strong aroma of dark chocolate, so now I concluded that is why it is called Midnight. Well, I believe dark chocolate is ...

• good for the health that is why I am okay with this type. I gave my biggest bite excitedly and I love how the taste of chocolate is. It tastes like Mars chocolate bars; however this one tastes very sweet. The nougats taste good too.

Chocolate lovers will surely love this one as it has a mild flavor of dark chocolate but sweet. It gives me delight biting and chewing it that I have to control my bite because it seems the end of the world when

I finished one bar. And that is what happened actually, it makes me sad to consume it. About the strength or energy it gives, it depends actually. Although I felt sleepy before I ate it, I feel wide awake after and I crave for it that I have to go out in the office in exact time to go to the grocery and brought home five bars of it. Warning, it is expensive. Per bar the price is $ 1.9, anyhow if that will satisfy you, then why not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719101301220731/k2311a1019/10.19.10