Nescafe Decaf Decaffeinated Instant Coffee  » Food  »
  • That is the reason I became curious with this one and I bought 80g for the price of $ 1.8
  • Even if I want to drink coffee at night it will never be a problem as this coffee is decaffeinated

• by grecy

There is an annoying commercial in television in my country Philippines that got my attention. That is the reason I became curious with this one and I bought 80g for the price of $ 1.8. The packaging is color blue and available in pouch. I have not seen a glass bottle packaging of this type.

My first remarks for this decaf is that its smells good. As you put hot water in your cup with this

coffee the aroma is strong and it can lead your excitement to tasting the coffee instantly. It tastes good. I am not into Nescafe as my brand of coffee I only bought it because I was curios; it is cheaper and always available in the market. Unlike other Nescafe brand this one taste really good. As you mix it, the strong aroma of coffee is covering your surrounding. Even if you add cream or milk,

• the smell is still strong and you can still taste the coffee. Also, the smell last even it is cold.

I have one thing to share, my father loves drinking coffee and he loves this one. Whenever he is peeing, you can smell the aroma of this coffee on his pee and I cannot believe it. How could this coffee have very strong aroma? Then I remember he have diabetes, maybe the insulin in his

pancreas fail to filter the coffee so that when it is extracted by the form of urine, the coffee is still there. What do you think?

I have to say that the richer aroma made me want to purchase this coffee again. Even if I want to drink coffee at night it will never be a problem as this coffee is decaffeinated. I had tried it many times and it works. I like this coffee now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719101301180731/k2311a1019/10.19.10