Baymont Inn & Suites Atlanta  » Hotels  »
2.0
175 Piedmont Ave. Ne, Atlanta, GA 30303
  • I was a bit disappointed with my stay at the hotel because the location of this hotel is not very convenient
  • I felt that the price I paid for the hotel was a little high even though I had received this hotel at a discounted price

• by expert

I stayed at Baymont inn for 1 night in the summer. I was there to visit travel attractions with my family.

The check process took about five minutes. The lobby was well decorated and the hotel staff was friendly.

The room looked clean although the air smelt a little musty. The bed was comfortable. The room was regular in size and had all the basic amenities. The furniture was somewhat old and shabby.

The room had a view

of a dumpster but I did not mind that since I was there for only one day. The parking was well-lit at night. I did not use it, however. I did not find any safety issues in the area.

I was a bit disappointed with my stay at the hotel because the location of this hotel is not very convenient. It is a long hilly walk to the train station. The walk is especially tiring in the ...

• hot summer in the place that is already so famous for its hot weather. The distances can be deceiving and by the time we reached the train station we were all drenched in sweat. My kids could not stop complaining.

I felt that the price I paid for the hotel was a little high even though I had received this hotel at a discounted price. I could have probably paid a cheaper price and stayed at

a better location but this was a last minute deal.

The continental breakfast was good start in the morning but the breakfast area was very crowded and we had to wait for about 5-10 minutes for a table to get empty.

There are some restaurants nearby but again it involves a lot of walking.

Overall, I was not happy with my stay and would not return to this hotel again. But if I have car, I would not mind staying here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 219101301160731/k2311a1019/10.19.10