Oishi’s Gourmet Picks Potato Chips
  • I am going review this new product from Oishi called Gourmet Picks Potato Chips , pretty interesting
  • I love nori, I even overload my ramen with nori strips
  • I believe that they almost have the same quality
  • You're products are all oishi desu (delicious/yummy)

• by chikois

I maybe health conscious, but I am not that hardcore when it comes to health. I am also human, I also crave for something salty and I also crave for sweets.

Moving on with my review.. I am going review this new product from Oishi called “Gourmet Picks Potato Chips”, pretty interesting. This is now one of my favorites, one of my top picks. I will tell you why I fell in love with this chips. I am sure that you’ll love them too.

Whenever I crave for something salty I always rush to the grocery store and look for potato chips. Lately, I found them pretty boring. Same old salty taste. Cheesy potato chips? Not interested anymore. I had enough of

those. I want something unsual flavor or taste for potato chips. So, there I found this Oishi chips. Their flavors really caught my eyes and they even made me drool. Oishi’s Gourmet Picks potato chips has three flavors: wasabi and nori, natural sea salt, and kimchi flavors.

The taste? Believe it or not, it is really tasty. Real potato goodness.. and it is also lightly flavored. So, if you’re cutting down your sodium intake. I prefer you these chips. They really made my world go up side down.

My favorite flavor is wasabi and nori flavor. I love nori, I even overload my ramen with nori strips. Anyway, what I like about it is.. it really taste like nori with ...

• a little hint of wasabi.It is like you’re eating nori. You can say “I can’t believe it’s not nori”. This flavor is perfect for my tastebuds.

Craving for something Korean? Or something spicy? Well, their Kimchi flavor. I also like this flavor. It is not that spicy at all (you don’t have to be afraid..) It tastes like and smells like kimchi. So, if you’re addicted to kimchi like me. Then this Kimchi flavor is for you. Try it! I am pretty sure you’ll love it.

Can’t afford to buy Lays? Well, you don’t have to spend lots of money buying imported chips. Try Oishi’s Gourmet Picks potato ridges natural sea salt flavor. It tastes like lays. I believe that they almost have

the same quality. Plus! They use sea salt. If I’m going to pick between Lays and Oishi’s Gourmet Picks.. I’ll pick Oishi’s.

Before I end this review I would like to inform you abou the product’s price. I am sure that you will love it because it is not that expensive like Lays and pringles. The price range will be around PHP 40 to 60. How about the size? Just like a big bag of Lays. Good deal right? Good quality and taste in a very reasonable price.

My boy friend and I always buy some of these every weekend. Perfect for our weekend beers and perfect for our movie marathon nights. Thank you so much Oishi! You’re products are all “oishi desu” (delicious/yummy.)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719101301150731/k2311a1019/10.19.10