Tiger Balm Ointment  » Health  »
  • Its been a good help and relief for my family and I even recommend it to my friends and co-workers

• by lei

When I feel some pain in my body, I don’t usually take medicine like analgesics that can purchase over the counter. Tiger Balm Ointment is one of the brand that I trusted for a long time, since this is from herbal that can help to reduce headaches, rheumatic or arthritic pains, muscle strains and even sprains.

This Tiger Balm ointment is always available in the drug store, it is proven to safe.

I loved

the mild scent and mint soothing effect that eased my headache and back pain when I am tired at work.

I see to it to apply a little ointment and massage it slowly.

Tiger Balm is giving me a relief when I feel some pain, I am relax and I was able to sleep at night.

You can bring this anywhere you go at home or work, it can be used by whole ...

• family.

It is very affordable in price, that’s why I see to it that I have stock in my house and I have one in my bag so I am ready to used it whenever I feel some pain during I am in my workplace.

This Tiger Balm has been in the market for how many years, my Mother has been using it too when I was a child that’s why I am

using it too for my kids because it has proven safe, just be careful not to contact it with eyes and open wound areas.

It is a Chinese ointment that has been ancient because it is been in the market for several years now.

Its been a good help and relief for my family and I even recommend it to my friends and co-workers.

Tiger Balm Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419101301100731/k2311a1019/10.19.10