Dove Therapy Hair fall Shampoo
  • This shampoo has good and lovely scent, I like it because it has good fragrance when you apply it unto your hair
  • Its great because its easily cleanse my hair from roots to tips and I never experience dandruff
  • I know that with continuous using it will help my hair to improved and prevent it from breakage and hair fall

• by lei

My hair is very prone to hair fall due to tangles and the tips of my hair is getting dry. Now, I try this Dove therapy hair fall conditioner that is made for Hair fall prone hair.

This shampoo has good and lovely scent, I like it because it has good fragrance when you apply it unto your hair.

Its great because its easily cleanse my hair from roots to tips and I never experience dandruff.

Well, my hair fall has a little bit changes for a few weeks now.

This Dove

Therapy is a good shampoo, but I just don’t like it when I comb my hair its not manageable at all, though I used a conditioner after using this Dove therapy hair fall shampoo I don’t feel satisfied.

I want shampoo that my hair will be more soft and manageable even without using conditioner also.

But above it all I still loved the smell of this shampoo, it lessen my hair fall for a few weeks now.

Its more expensive than my regular shampoo before but its quite helpful compare with my ...

• old brand.

This Dove therapy shampoo also has Advance Repairing serum that helps our hair strengthen or stronger so it will not be prone to breakage, this is the reasons for hair fall and unwanted split ends of our hair.

So, I still continue using this Dove therapy hair fall shampoo because I feel that there’s a changes for a few weeks now.

I know that with continuous using it will help my hair to improved and prevent it from breakage and hair fall.

I see to it that when I used

this Dove therapy shampoo that I dilute it with water before applying it unto my hair, so the shampoo is not too strong when I massage it in to my scalp and hair.

So from time to time I begin to love and realized how Dove therapy shampoo is helping my hair, its like a treatment at the same time and some how it is effective.

Thanks to Dove Therapy Shampoo, this is the first time I used their shampoo and its good.

Sinha says :

re : I know that with continuous using it will help my hair to improved and prevent it from breakage and hair fall
    I totally agree with this statement I have been using Dove for a year and the transformation of my hair has been just beyond expressible.

Previously I had long hair and I was suffering from serious hair fall.As I am a student and I am very serious about my studies so I don’t usually spent much time taking care of myself. But, the hair fall was so intense that I got really tensed. I had my hair cut to shoulder length but still nothing worked. So, I changed my shampoo and bought DOVE THERAPY HAIR FALL SHAMPOO and slowly within few weeks my hair started to regain its thickness, smoothness as well as the look that a healthy hair should have.Now,I can keep long hair without any tension of hair fall cause Dove is with me always.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119101301060731/k2311a1019/10.19.10