Adidas Phantom Gym/Overnight Bag  » Sport  »
  • I bought it right away as it was already the last stock available in the store

• by TheCity

Last month, I was looking for an overnight bag that I could use for a weekend trip out of town. I wanted something that was pretty, yet practical and lightweight. I saw the Adidas Phantom which was colored black and purple and I immediately fell in love with it. It was exactly what I was looking for. I bought it right away as it was already the last stock available in

the store.

There are a lot of things going for this bag. First, the color was pretty and striking and the look was both sporty yet chic. Second, it seemed like a very practical bag. The material was light and waterproof, and it had a big space that could fit clothes worth several days with a compartment for shoes, allowing the shoes to be aired out even if placed inside. There were ...

• also several pockets. My previous bag had no compartments and I had to dump everything together.

Upon using the bag, I have to say that I am really pleased with it. It is really so lovely that it makes me happy to use it. It’s also great for out of town uses because you don’t have to worry so much about it getting dirtied. The only thing I don’t like

about it is that it has no support on the bottom and if the bag is not filled out, it droops a lot in the middle. It still looks okay though, it just feels a little weird on my shoulders.

The bag cost me Php2,295 (USD 52.75). Even though I wasn’t able to get any discount or promo on it, I am satisfied with my purchase and feel that it was a pretty good deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3519101301050731/k2311a1019/10.19.10