Exchange of Heart (song) David Slater
  • In what I observe this is our thinking when we are hurting, we wish for the other person to feel what we feel
  • When he will be able to have another album in the future I hope he do a happy song this time

• by grecy

The sad sound of keyboard introduces this song, a ballad coming from David Slater. I have no idea who he is, what I only know is that he made a very sad song about love that can make you cry. It was popular in the 90’s but I am not sure when exact year this song begun playing in the airwaves.

If you are in relationship that becoming sour and you see you boyfriend or girlfriend carefree moving on, you will understand

what is David is trying to say with the song. Exchange of Heart, which we cannot do literally is like saying if your special someone gets to feel what you feel inside then he or she will know how much you are hurting. In that way they could only understand what you are going through. It does not mean you will take your heart out and put it in her chest, isn’t it?

The rhythm is slow and the sound of ...

• David’s voice is sad. In what I observe this is our thinking when we are hurting, we wish for the other person to feel what we feel. We feel sorry for ourselves that out of the billion billions of people in the world we think we are the only one suffering from it.

Whenever I am hearing this song I give my sympathy to David. I feel his pain clearly even if I do not have an idea if he is

feeling a real pain or just for the song. It hit me not only about love but also about life. You could only understand the situation of others unless it will happen to you. You have to always put yourself on other’s shoes and be humble. I have not heard another song from him after this song. I miss his voice. When he will be able to have another album in the future I hope he do a happy song this time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1419101300990731/k2311a1019/10.19.10