W.L. Foods Muncher Coated Green peas Beef Spicy Flavor
  • Without a doubt, I bought it and eat it right away
  • It is crunchy too and the coating is miraculously still coating on the green peas although I know that when you coat it, the coating will only slide on the peas

• by grecy

I used to eat green peas, it is yummy and the salts stick to it. There are lots of muncher in the market and I guess they are all comes out with the different flavors and style. Like this one from W.L. Foods, they coated the green peas and they added a beef spicy flavor. I guess they need to coat the green peas so that the beef spicy flavor will stick to it.

Without

a doubt, I bought it and eat it right away. It tastes good. Once you bite it, the first thing you will taste is the saltiness of green peas. It is crunchy too and the coating is miraculously still coating on the green peas although I know that when you coat it, the coating will only slide on the peas. You will get to taste the spicy flavor as you bite it however, I cannot ...

• detect if that is a beef flavor.

I am trying my best to find the taste of the beef, but it is not easy. It smells beef but you cannot spot the beef flavoring, it just tastes salty. Also, what I observed is that I drink lots of water while eating it. As I munch it I observe the saltiness is getting worse. Maybe the salt subsided in the bottom of the pack that I bought.

Or maybe I bought the batch the contains large amount of salt.

To wrap this up, despite the saltiness it taste good. For the affordable price of 20 cents I am satisfied from what it contains. I am even pleased because they W.L. Foods do not stop to have a creative idea to make their products sell. For sure kids will love it and even adults like me. It is one great snack that we will certainly love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719101300980731/k2311a1019/10.19.10