Gucci Guilty Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought a small bottle without sampling it , because I am usually a huge Gucci fan
  • I think that it would be a wonderful scent for young girls
  • That is not what I like to pay for something that is to light and doesn't last
  • Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like it
  • I love bold and daring scents , so maybe someone who enjoys a sweet floral scent will really like this one

• by Gina Gott

This is a new scent by Gucci , and I was very excited to give it a try. I bought a small bottle without sampling it , because I am usually a huge Gucci fan. I got it home and sprayed some on prepared to be delighted , but instead I smelled a very weak floral scent that was similiar to so many other perfumes I own. It was nothing special at all. The bold and daring Gucci fell flat in my book. I was very disappointed with this one. It smells good enough , but not good enough for the price.

It is made up of some wonderful scents like mandarin and peach. It also has hints of patchouli , amber , and geranium in it. It does have a nice sweet smell , but it is muted somehow. It smells like a good perfume that has been watered down. I was not that impressed. It is a very soft scent. It smells more like a body lotion to me than a perfume.

If you enjoy very light smells then you might enjoy this one though. It is one that smells nice and innocent. It won’t stand out , but atleast it doesn’t smell bad. I think that it would be a wonderful scent for young girls. It is a good scent to wear during the day , but not a good night scent unless you are going for the barely there smell. It is perfect to wear when you know you are going to be around a lot of people , and you just want to blend in.

It does not last long. I sprayed some on , and within 2 hours there was no scent left. This would be a spray that you have to take everywhere with you and reapply atleast 5 or 6 times a day. It is not worth it to me , especially for the price. I bought a 1 oz bottle from Belks. It was $55.00! That is not what I like to pay for something that is to ...

• light and doesn’t last. You could spray this scent all over your body for a little stronger approach , but you would have to do it everytime you reapplied it. The bottle would get used up in a couple of weeks if you did this every day. I would maybe pay $25.00 and be satisfied with the weak smell , but you will never find Gucci for that price. For a high end name brand , they really didn’t amaze me with this one. They could have done a lot more and chosen a better , sweeter , name to fit this stuff. I don’t smell anything sexy or daring about it all! If you are wanting a sophisticated scent , then please don’t waste your money.

I do like the bottle that it comes in. It is golden , modern looking , and cute. I like the way it looks on my dresser , but not enough to pay that price for it. I will not be buying this fragrance again for myself.

I will give it to my little 17 year old cousin for a gift though , because I think she might really like it. It is not a good scent for a woman in her 30’s unless she is just looking for something calm and clean smelling. Don’t get me wrong it’s not that I don’t like it. It’s just not what I was expecting.

All in all , this is a nice scent for younger women. The down sides are that it is a bit pricey , and it does not last. I would suggest that you get a sample and try it for yourself before buying it. I love bold and daring scents , so maybe someone who enjoys a sweet floral scent will really like this one. It is similiar to a few cheaper perfumes that I own , and I would buy them again before I bought this one. Still this scent could be perfect for the right woman. Just don’t be guilty like me , of buying it before trying it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5618101300450131/k2311a1018/10.18.10