Cosmo’s Original Little Italy - Pizza Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
144 E Crogan st , Lawrenceville , Georgia
  • If you are looking for some tasty pizza and interesting people , then this is the place for you
  • This place is great as long as you don't mind waiting for the best pizza you have ever tasted
  • I think the owners are very proud people , and put most of their care into their food instead of the rest of their restaurant
  • The prices are reasonable , and a bargain for this amazing food
  • If you are wanting a calmer and softer dinner experience , then I suggest getting your pizza to go

• by Gina Gott

If you are looking for some tasty pizza and interesting people , then this is the place for you. This place is great as long as you don’t mind waiting for the best pizza you have ever tasted. My husband and I had a great time , but eating at this restaurant is really an adventure. This is a pizza place that will remind you of eating at home. It is casual to the point that you are just a guest in their place. I think the owners are very proud people , and put most of their care into their food instead of the rest of their restaurant. I guess in the end , the pizza is the main reason you come to their business.

They really do make some fantastic pizza and strombolli. You will have to wait up to an hour to get it , but it is worth it. They cook everything from scratch. The ingredients are fresh and a lot better quality than you find at chain pizza places. Even the crust is yummy at this restaurant. They

have their recipes down to an art form. Their slices are huge , and will fill you up too. The prices are reasonable , and a bargain for this amazing food. My husband and I ordered a large pizza with pepperoni , onion , and mushrooms. Our meal was $20.00 including drinks. That was not bad at all for the wonderful dinner we had. I would have paid even more , and not thought twice about it. The food was that good.

The service is not great. I will say that the owners are a little outspoken. My husband and I watched them fighting with each other while we were waiting on our food to come out. They had made up by the time we were leaving though. It was quite an interesting atmosphere. The owners and servers were both loud and not exactly friendly. They weren’t rude either , but they had an arrogant attitude that was a little off putting. They were nice enough when we were paying for our food though , and asked if we enjoyed our meal.

• We did , because the food is so good. Also our drink glasses stayed full. If we hadn’t of enjoyed it though , I don’t know if telling them would have been a good idea. They seemed like the type people that would bar your from their business or something. They did seem very passionate about their cooking though , and it shows. I would brave the emotional vibes in the place again for a taste of their pizza. Besides the atmosphere is a little amusing as long as you are just watching the drama. This is a true family owned business for sure.

The restaurant is not the cleaniest place I have ever eaten at either. They just get people out of their seats as quick as possible , do a very quick wipe over on the table , and then seat the next customers. There were bread crumbs all under the table we were seated at. I know this is a busy and popular place , but it would have been nice if someone had swept or mopped up after the

messy kids seated at the table before us. We almost left the restaurant without even ordering. We decided to be tough it out though , since we had heard good things about them from the hotel we were staying at. I’m really glad we stayed , because I can not brag enough about how good their food is.

For good food and great prices , this is a wonderful place to eat. For atmosphere and cleanliness , you might want to go somewhere else. It is all in what you can handle. They do have a zest for cooking , and you will love the homemade sauce , delicious thick cheese , and yummy fresh toppings on the pizza. If you are wanting a calmer and softer dinner experience , then I suggest getting your pizza to go. All in all , this is a fantastic Italian pizza joint that you will be craving again and again , if you give it a chance. I wish it was a little bit friendlier , but you will not find a better tasting pizza place in Georgia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 718101300440131/k2311a1018/10.18.10