Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Consider the fact that I was basically jumping and dancing around for three hours and my hair looked as if it had just been curled simply because the hair spray held my hairstyle in place that well
  • This is a product that I will definitely continue to purchase in the future and I would recommend it to anyone who has to style their hair a lot (especially in curls) and needs a good product to help them make their style last all day long

• by Intensify

I curl my hair a lot. I am a dancer who is always doing performances that require me to curl my hair, but also require that hairstyle to last through hours of dancing, twirling, and jumping around. I have tried so many different hair sprays over the years. Some have been extremely harsh and have actually damaged my hair while others have not been strong enough to make my hairstyle last as long as it needs to. I recently purchased the Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray because I needed something for a recent performance and just couldn’t think of anything else. I am so glad that this is the product I hurriedly picked up off the counter because it has quickly become a favorite hairspray of mine.

A 7.7 ounce container of the Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray costs only about four dollars. This is a pretty good price for a good quality hair spray. As I mentioned before, I had to use this hair spray to set

my hair in curls for a big performance. I am extremely happy with the results. Not only did my curls not fall out one bit during the performance, but they lasted even hours after the performance. This is amazing! Consider the fact that I was basically jumping and dancing around for three hours and my hair looked as if it had just been curled simply because the hair spray held my hairstyle in place that well. To be quite honest, I was shocked. I didn’t expect it to work as well as it did, but I’ll just say that I am very pleasantly surprised.

Something that can either make or break a hair spray in my eyes is whether it makes your hair look greasy and unclean or just dry and dead. The Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray fortunately does neither. I was initially very concerned when I read on the bottle that this hair spray is supposed to help add shine to your hair. That is usually code ...

• for “greasy”. I was so happy to discover that this hair spray actually adds a reasonable amount of shine to your hair so that it just looks really healthy. Even if I am using this product on a day that I haven’t washed my hair (because it is only healthy to wash your hair every other day), it still works very effectively and makes my hair look just as if I had just stepped washed it. I always hate when manufacturers make claims about their products being “salon quality”, but I can honestly say that this Tresemme product is salon quality. It is the sort of product that I would expect my hairdresser to use when I go the salon.

That is how good it is.

Another small thing that most people don’t really notice, but that I picked up on and love is that this hair spray doesn’t really destroy the “bounce” in the curls. What I mean by that is that some hair sprays set your hairstyle in

place but just kind of kills the curls so that they are pretty limp. Those hair sprays keep your hair in place but ultimately your hairstyle doesn’t look that great because it’s flat and dead. The Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray is a lot better at keeping the bounce and the volume of my hairstyle.

Overall, I would have to give the Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray a rating of a 9 out of 10. A large bottle of this product is not only very long lasting but very affordable. It actually delivers salon quality results as promised. It does help you hold your hairstyle in place but does not make it completely unmanageable like a lot of other hair sprays do. This is a product that I will definitely continue to purchase in the future and I would recommend it to anyone who has to style their hair a lot (especially in curls) and needs a good product to help them make their style last all day long.

Tresemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101300430131/k2311a1018/10.18.10