Ecotrin 81 mg Low Strength Safety Coated Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • It made it look like it would be an easy experience and it was
  • I also noticed that they were easy to swallow with water because of the small and convenient size
  • Because of that I think you should be particularly careful if you have little children
  • At that point I noticed that my blood pressure was steady from now on

• by adrean_j

During my first pregnancy I had a few problems with my blood pressure. It wasn’t sky high, but the doctor wanted to make sure it did not get that way. He suggested that I take one baby aspirin a day in order to keep my blood pressure down at a normal level. I was miserable and swollen and was hoping there was some truth and payoff to his methods. I went and purchased a bottle of Ecotrin 81 mg Low strength safety coated aspirin tablets. I purchased these because they seemed very small. I also liked the way the coating looked on the box. It made it look like it would

be an easy experience and it was. I only needed to take one tablet a day and was very pleased at the size of these caplets. They were very small and easy to swallow. I did not even feel like I was swallowing anything except for the water, because it was so small. I also noticed that they were easy to swallow with water because of the small and convenient size.

They are also easy to drop and lose because of the size. Because of that I think you should be particularly careful if you have little children. The aspirin was coated so I couldn’t taste anything on my tongue when ...

• it did set on it for a while, and this is a plus. After taking these aspirin daily, I felt a little better, but didn’t know for sure until I was able to make it to my doctors office. At that point I noticed that my blood pressure was steady from now on. This medication was perfect, because it also helped the swelling that I was having. It made my first miserable feeling pregnancy feel not so bad. The bottle was tiny and it was pretty easy to carry around. The size also makes it easy to fit into any medicine cabinet. The bottle had quite a few caplets in it
        and lasted me for a long time. 150 caplets were about six bucks and lasted well after my pregnancy. I would use them hear and there for other pains because would just have to take more of them. Even taking 3 or 4 of them at a time, it is still easy to swallow even with no water.

I really liked using these aspirin because they were comfortable to use. I think that anyone who has a rising blood pressure should take these to stop the problem before it gets worse. These Ecotrin brand aspirin can also come in handy for body aches and fevers, making them practical for long term use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618101300021231/k2311a1018/10.18.10