Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • They cost a bit more than what I am used to paying, because I never pay more than two dollars for wipes
  • I would recommend Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes to any parent looking to find something for their sensitive babies bottom

• by adrean_j

My son has been recently starting to get a lot of rashes. I don’t know what it is exactly but wanted to treat his skin with the mildest wipes I could find. I didn’t like to see him suffering or whining while I was changing his diaper. Plus I was using a lot of Desitin and that product is very thick. Because of that I had to wipe those areas very well to make sure it was off of his skin. I didn’t want to use scented wipes to do this and irritate his skin further. I purchased a refill package of the Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes. They cost a bit more than what I am used to paying, because I never pay more than

two dollars for wipes. These wipes were almost three dollars. I got the refill package because it was slim and easy to fit into the diaper bag. I liked that I could travel with it easily. The sticky plastic on top was much better than most refill packs. I could open and close it multiple times and the sticky was still strong. It even got wet from having the wipes touching them and it still found a way to stick. It was so good that the wipes stayed moist the whole time I had them.

I liked the fact that these wipes did indeed seem all natural. There was no scent at all, which was a good thing. The only thing that I could smell was the actual ...

• cloth. The wipes were very moist and made it easy to clean my son off. I could wipe him without really pushing down too hard, because it wasn’t dried out or barely damp, like most wipes. I also like that they are so damp that they are perfect for cleaning his little face and hands after he eats and makes a mess. I also like the fact that these wipes are soft and very cloth like. They don’t feel or look generic. I can’t see through them, which is always good. It is also good that I can use them fold them and use them again. I hate those one wipe wipes that can only wipe one area and needs to be thrown away. These wipes are very
        gentle against the skin and feel soft. I wiped one across my face and loved how fluffy it actually felt.

These wipes last pretty long, because one can go a long way. I don’t have to keep pulling out wipe after wipe. The most wipes I will need for a diaper change is two. I have never had to use more than two, even when he has really nasty poopy diapers. These diapers were very sensitive to his skin and helped him heal up without any further irritation. They are great for washing hands as well, and we like to use them as wet wipes. I would recommend Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes to any parent looking to find something for their sensitive babies bottom. They are reliable and convenient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418101300011231/k2311a1018/10.18.10