Neosporin Maximum Strength First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Plus Pain Relief  » Medicine  »
  • I wanted to make sure that I got the same experience this time
  • I noticed the Neosporin Maximum strength antibiotic ointment plus pain relief and thought it would be just what I needed
  • I was happy to feel like that skin was normal for the first time in 48 hours
  • I thoroughly enjoyed using this medicated antibiotic ointment
  • I would recommend this ointment to anyone who wants to find a good way to help your tattoos or cuts heal easier and more comfortably

• by adrean_j

The last time I got a tattoo, I remembered that using antibiotic ointment was much better than any lotion or cream that they may suggest. My tattoo that I used ointment on came out brighter and nicer than any other that I have. I wanted to make sure that I got the same experience this time. After getting a recent tattoo I went to purchase some antibiotic ointment. I noticed the Neosporin Maximum strength antibiotic ointment plus pain relief and thought it would be just what I needed.

I wanted to be able to use something that would cut down the stinging as well as help it heal. I purchased the tube of Neosporin for 6 bucks. That was a little steep considering that the tube was only half an ounce. The tube was very small and very easy to open. I could place my two fingers around the cap and slightly turn it in order to get the cap off.

The ointment looked very much like most other antibiotic ointments. It was transparent, but had a little tint to it. The texture was kind of like Vaseline. It had an oily feel to it, but also had a slippery, but sticky like feel. It was fairly easy to apply to my fingers and I was able to rub it into my tattoo with no problems. I did notice that at first it seemed to sting more. I was starting to get upset when the stinging went away completely. I was happy to feel like that skin was normal for the first time in ...

• Neosporin Maximum Strength First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Plus Pain Relief
      48 hours. The ointment kept my tattoo moisturized as well as less irritated. Anyone who has a tattoo knows it can itch really bad. This ointment not only cut down the pain level, it also cut down the itching. I felt the urge to scratch much less often than I did with my other tattoos. The ointment was kind of thin and I had to re apply it more than I would have liked, but that is really the only thing that was bad about it.

I thoroughly

enjoyed using this medicated antibiotic ointment. It helped my tattoo to heal beautifully and made the process much easier to deal with. The old skin just dried up and fell right off, but was so moisturized that it didn’t actually pull any of the color off with it. I would recommend this ointment to anyone who wants to find a good way to help your tattoos or cuts heal easier and more comfortably. I have also used Neosporin Max plus pain relief on cuts and scrapes with the same success.

wendy.pursglove says :

re : I wanted to make sure that I got the same experience this time
I.need.acream.now.need.neosporin.max

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618101299981231/k2311a1018/10.18.10