Bufferin Low Dose 81 mg Buffered Aspirin Coated Tablets
  • The only problem is that you have to take multiple of them to get a real aspirin dose size
  • All in all I think these are pretty decent low dose aspirin tablets

• by adrean_j

I don’t often find myself looking to take aspirin. I have really only bought them for really bad toothaches. In this instance I was trying out a few different aspirin tablets. My doctor informed me that I would have to take a low dose aspirin once a day in order to lower my blood pressure. It wasn’t sky high, but it was not at normal level. It was important to keep my blood pressure down because I was already suffering from water retention and

it wasn’t safe for me or the baby. I purchased a bottle of the Bufferin Low Dose coated aspirin tablets. They were the 81 mg dose, which was perfect for what I needed the aspirin for. I purchased a bottle for 6 dollars that had about 130 tablets in it. They were circular white coated caplets that were very small in size. The size was perfect and ideal for swallowing. It was so small I couldn’t even feel it go down my throat with water.

The pill was also easy to swallow without water because of how small in size it was. The aspirin was very beneficial to me over time. I was able to regulate my blood pressure, by doing practically nothing. I felt much better s the swelling started to go down and my body started to feel almost normal. The doctor confirmed that my blood pressure was getting down to normal, though it wasn’t quite there yet. By my next check up I was doing ...

• Bufferin Low Dose 81 mg Buffered Aspirin Coated Tablets
      decently well using these aspirin. I also like the fact that aspirin works great for fevers and body aches. Even after I gave birth to my daughter there was still many uses for these aspirin. The only problem is that you have to take multiple of them to get a real dose aspirin size. In order to get rid of a fever or use it as a pain killer I would have to take 4 or 5 of them at one time. They were
      still easy to swallow, but didn’t feel as comfortable as it did before.

All in all I think these are pretty decent low dose aspirin tablets. They worked, but there was nothing great about them. There was nothing that made them any better than any other low dose aspirin tablet on the market. I think they are beneficial and will be the perfect thing for people who hate swallowing large pills. I don’t really look forward to buying the Bufferin Low Dose aspirin again, but will if necessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618101299921231/k2311a1018/10.18.10