Gaylord Palms resort  » Hotels  »
Orlando, FL
  • My room was definitely smaller than most of the rooms in the rest of the resort (it is quite pricy to get a large room), but the furniture and bedding were very elegant and more than comfortable
  • I have to say that I was most impressed by the elaborate design of the resort itself

• by reviewqueenb
      Staying at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida, was a vacation in itself for me, before having ever visited any of the other Orlando attractions. The enormous columns in the outside entryway almost completely distracted me from the very friendly staff member who met me at my vehicle to take my luggage, before I ever got inside.

Even though my arrival

was very late due to traffic (1 am), I was met with a very courteous employee at the check in desk, who was very helpful and obliging and kept a smile on his face at all times.

My room was definitely smaller than most of the rooms in the rest of the resort (it is quite pricy to get a large ...

• room), but the furniture and bedding were very elegant and more than comfortable.

I have to say that I was most impressed by the elaborate design of the resort itself.

There was a real “lake” in the middle of the center atrium, with plantlife and fish within.

There was even a ship in the middle that was used as a

tasteful bar area.

Everything from the resort-style pools, to the gigantic atrium, to the tropical themed corridors, made for a very elegant and exciting stay for me.

I cannot truly give this resort justice through my little review, so I must encourage anyone staying in the Orlando area to check out the Gaylord Palms for themselves.

It was worth every penny for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22102129990928/k2311a0221/2.21.07