Walgreens Triple Antibiotic Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • Antibiotic ointment is something that I like to keep around in my first aid kit
  • I know that accidents can occur almost any time and don’t like the risk of getting an infection
  • I bought a one ounce tube of this ointment and paid about 5 dollars for it
  • Using this ointment was the best way to protect my burns from infection
  • I think that any person can benefit from this product

• by adrean_j

Antibiotic ointment is something that I like to keep around in my first aid kit. I know that accidents can occur almost any time and don’t like the risk of getting an infection. The last time I purchased antibiotic ointment it was the Walgreens Triple Antibiotic Ointment. I didn’t want to pay an arm and leg for an antibiotic ointment and just picked up a small inexpensive tube of it. I bought a one ounce tube of this ointment and paid about 5 dollars for it. It was fairly easy

to open and had a little twist off cap. The ointment looked very much like others and was very transparent and much like petroleum jelly. It was a little greasy, but a little sticky sliding in between my fingers. I didn’t get to use it until I got a pretty bad burn on my fingers. The burn didn’t even start to look bad until the next day. I immediately applied some of this ointment to burned area.

I expected some sort of stinging or pain, but it was actually very soothing upon initial application. The ointment didn’t seem to irritate the skin at all and made it burn a little less than it was burning initially. I like the fact that this ointment is easy to spread and is pretty mess free. Not very much of this ointment is needed to cover the wound and help heal it. I like that this ointment is practically odor free. I hate having to smell weird scents just to treat myself. It is very easy to clean off with soap and water ...

• Walgreens Triple Antibiotic Ointment
      if necessary. Using this ointment was the best way to protect my burns from infection. I felt virtually no pain and the ointment helped it to heal twice as fast is it normally would have. It was great to be able to use my hand again within only a few days. I think that this is a great product. The tube can last for a long period of time. I only needed two applications a day in order to get the healing results I was looking for.

I would recommend

this ointment to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive antibiotic ointment. I think it is great for helping to heal wounds quickly and efficiently. It also seems to ease the pain a bit and make living with the wound less of a chore. I have used it with and without band aids and my scars will heal up nicely either way. After using this product I did not have a scar and my skin felt just as soft as before. I think that any person can benefit from this product.

Walgreens Triple Antibiotic Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2618101299891231/k2311a1018/10.18.10