Till I hear it from you (song) by Gin Blossoms  » Music  »
  • I believe they are about to visit our country, Philippines, this year
  • I love guitar all over and the “whoawhoas” words

• by grecy

One alternative song from the 90’s that wedged in my mind. It became the official soundtrack of the movie Empire Records. The movie was weird, even the casts, that is why I will not forget about this song. Gin Blossom is an American rock band that popularly sang Hey Jealousy and Follow you down. I believe they are about to visit our country, Philippines, this year.

This song is simple, it is about hearing words from someone but you will only believe unless it

comes from a trustable person. However, do you know that it takes long hours before I finally realized what Gin Blossoms was talking about with this song? The lyrics are not clear and although it is repeatable, it has less meaning or maybe less substance? I only assumed I said above. Anyway, I still turn up whenever it is playing in the radio because it has been a decade since it has not played on the radio.

I love guitar all over and the ...

• “whoawhoas” words. It sounds cool and a perfect song while you are travelling. It is a dangerous last song syndrome I tell you. The first time I heard it while watching the movie, it played on my brain for a month. Not only that, the chorus is catchy. I love the sounds of guitar all over and the drums too in the chorus part. It reminds me of the movie more and I remember all the weird things that cast of Empire Records
        done in this movie.

Since I remember the song once again, for sure tomorrow morning I will find myself singing this song. It relaxes me. Songs that have guitars on it relaxes me more. Even the voice of Robin Wilson shifted my mood. His voice is the real reason why it relaxes my mind. His voice is with less effort, but he can sing this song like he is having fun. I am excited to see Robin Wilson and the rest of the Gin Blossom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1418101299831231/k2311a1018/10.18.10