Straight Talk Cell Phone Plan
  • A disadvantage to switching carriers is that you usually have to buy a new phone, even though your current phone works just fine
  • What I like about the service is that since I am not a big cell phone user I get to pay 30 dollars of service a month for 1000 minutes and 1000 text/picture messages
  • The advantage with Straight Talk is not only that the cost is low, but you get the chose what’s right for you
  • There are definitely some improvements that need to be made in that department, but other than that, I am very pleased with the cell phone service

• by julissap

I’ve had a cell phone for many years now, as many people have, and I have switched carriers a couple of times to find that I am usually paying too much for services I don’t even need or use. I recently decided to switch once again, but this time I went to prepaid instead of contract. I decided to go with Straight Talk.

A disadvantage to switching carriers is that you usually have to buy a

new phone, even though your current phone works just fine. This was the case with Straight Talk. Fortunately, their phones weren’t too expensive and I managed to buy an LG flip phone with the basics and camera for 60 bucks. This also included the first month of airtime for free.

What I like about the service is that since I am not a big cell phone user I get to pay 30 dollars ...

• of service a month for 1000 minutes and 1000 text/picture messages. They also include free 411 and some internet access. Now, if you’re a big talker, then there’s the option of 45 dollars a month for unlimited everything. The advantage with Straight Talk is not only that the cost is low, but you get the chose what’s right for you. There are no contracts, so you can cancel when you want, and
        you prepay for your services so there are no hidden charges. The network runs on ATT so my reception has been very good to excellent. The customer service is okay. I have had other companies who serve their customers a lot better by being friendlier and more responsive. There are definitely some improvements that need to be made in that department, but other than that, I am very pleased with the cell phone service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2218101299731231/k2311a1018/10.18.10