Brunch Cookbook by Jennifer Donovan  » Books  »
  • I have utterly enjoyed the lazy Sunday mornings where I would cook for my family and enjoy a beautiful morning to mid afternoon with them
  • What I love about these recipes is that they are so easy to put together and they taste so amazing that you can try a new recipe every weekend
  • I would recommend this cook book to those who enjoy cooking brunch and breakfast foods as much as I do
  • I believe it is a great way to spend some quality time with family and friends as well as brush up on my cooking skills

• by Susanna Frank

Brunch is meal that is loved by many people, and I am no exception. I have utterly enjoyed the lazy Sunday mornings where I would cook for my family and enjoy a beautiful morning to mid afternoon with them. Ever since my mother purchased the Brunch Cookbook by Jennifer Donovan, I have enjoyed brunch even more, and I have encountered countless memories with my family over a meal from this cookbook.

This

cookbook has so many recipes that are sure to satisfy your hunger. There are recipes for eggs, recipes that are not lacking in sweetness, recipes for French toast, muffins, tarts, salmon recipes and so many more recipes that you are sure to find appetizing. It is proven to be the perfect combination of breakfast and lunch.

What I love about these recipes is that they are so easy to put together and ...

• they taste so amazing that you can try a new recipe every weekend. I have a great time picking out a new recipe I want to try and whipping it up in the morning for my friends and family to share. There are so many recipes that I have never even thought of or heard of before such as cream cheese and leeks over bagels, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, and
        a smoked salmon, feta and dill phyllo package.

I would recommend this cook book to those who enjoy cooking brunch and breakfast foods as much as I do. I believe it is a great way to spend some quality time with family and friends as well as brush up on my cooking skills. I absolutely love being able to try new recipes and share them with those who are closest to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1718101299671231/k2311a1018/10.18.10