Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I have never had any lip products from Sally Hansen before, and I also never had a lip lacquer, so when I saw this on eBay, I bought two of these
  • On my first application, I noticed that this lip product is indeed very thick and more on the sticky side
  • I am sure a lot of ladies would love to have a lipstick and lip gloss in one tube, so I would definitely recommend this to them
  • I have this in pink color which I like better

• by hidge24

The Product The shade that I am reviewing is Jasmine 40 which is a dark peachy coral shade that has micro shimmers.

The container is an elegant glass tube with gold rim and black twist cap where the brush applicator is attached. The total weight of this product is 3.6 grams.

The scent of this lip lacquer reminds me of a grape-flavored chewy candy, although this does not have a particular taste.

The texture is seriously thicker compared to traditional pigmented lip glosses and could deliver a high shine finish depending on application.

As for the retail price, I am not sure how much this is as I mostly see this on eBay and not directly from Sally Hansen website. I also heard though that you can find these at the dollar stores.

My Experience and Opinion I

have never had any lip products from Sally Hansen before, and I also never had a lip lacquer, so when I saw this on eBay, I bought two of these.

I have read that lip lacquer is the secret of those lipstick and lip gloss ads where you could see the model’s perfectly smooth,k pouty, and glossy lips! That is why I could not wait to try this on! When I finally got my very own lip lacquer from Sally Hansen, of course, I tried it on right away. On my first application, I noticed that this lip product is indeed very thick and more on the sticky side. Fortunately, I am a fan of thick and sticky lip glosses, and this lip lacquer is almost similar in function with a lip gloss.

This lip lacquer gave ...

• me a high amount of shine on the lips, and I felt so amazed that this gives a very good color payoff. I would say that this product is a combination of a liquid lipstick and a thick shiny gloss! I am sure that if I put this on with well-exfoliated lips, this would really give me those mirror shine like those models from lip gloss or lipstick advertisements!

The fact that this is really thick, well pigmented, and more on the sticky side, this lip lacquer is really long lasting! I am sure this would last even after eating.

The Bottom Line Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine for lips is a really good buy! This gave me an unbelievable shine that I always wanted to achieve. However, I have to be honest that I am not

quite used to this particular shade, Jasmine. This shade looks darker than my usual choice of color, so I might only use this for special occasions or sometimes when malling. I am sure a lot of ladies would love to have a lipstick and lip gloss in one tube, so I would definitely recommend this to them. On the other hand, some may also hate the thickness and stickiness of this lip lacquer since it can be uncomfortable on lips.

Pros Very pigmented, gives high shine, and long lasting.

Cons This is more on the sticky side that most girls might hate, and this particular shade is too dark for my taste.

Would I buy this product again?

I have this in pink color which I like better. Given that I have an extra of this lip lacquer, I am not going to buy this again for the meantime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101299571131/k2311a1018/10.18.10