Clean & Clear Oil-free moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The 125 mL of this product retails for $8.56, but I bought a 60 mL of this for only Php79 or $1.84 two to three years ago
  • My Experience and Opinion I bought this moisturizer during my early years of acne problem
  • After days of searching, I found out that Clean & Clear has this type of moisturizer, so I immediately went to our nearest grocery store and bought it
  • Ever since I started using this, I noticed that my skin felt moisturized but in a non-oily way
  • I would still recommend this oil-free moisturizer for those who only have minor case of acne and who prefer a light and non-sticky moisturizer

• by hidge24

The Product The container is white oval shape plastic with a blue click cap at the bottom.

This oil-free moisturizer contains salicylic acid which I initially smell every time I spread this on my face, but it is not too strong though.

The texture is creamy white, not sticky, moisturizing, and easily absorbed by the skin.

The 125 mL of this product retails for $8.56, but I bought a 60 mL of this for only Php79 or $1.84 two to three years ago.

My Experience and Opinion I bought this moisturizer during my early years of acne problem. I have never been a believer of moisturizer when it comes to acne as I used to think that it would only make my face oilier and aggravate my acne

even more. Until I have learned from different information on the internet about how important it is still to include a moisturizer on daily facial routine for acne treatment, as long as the moisturizer that is being used is oil free. Ever since I have learned that, I started searching for an oil-free moisturizer that would be available in country because I have never heard a local brand here that sells an oil-free moisturizer during that time. After days of searching, I found out that Clean & Clear has this type of moisturizer, so I immediately went to our nearest grocery store and bought it. I realized that I have been passing on this moisturizer before, but I did not bother checking it as ...

• I did not know how beneficial this could be for an acne-prone skin.

I used this after putting on a toner. Ever since I started using this, I noticed that my skin felt moisturized but in a non-oily way. This also helped making my acne appear less often than before. I also like the fact that this easily spreads and dries on my skin quickly. However, still, this could not stop my stubborn cystic acne from popping out.

The Bottom Line I like this oil-free moisturizer. I like that this does not feel greasy and easily absorbed by the skin, but this is just not working for my cystic acne and when I have very dry skin. So, I decided to put this aside.

I still have this until now, and I have discovered that this could be a good eye makeup remover. This easily removes my eyeliner and eye shadows, so I am glad that the money I paid for this did not turn into waste. I would still recommend this oil-free moisturizer for those who only have minor case of acne and who prefer a light and non-sticky moisturizer. Most of all, for those who would want to save money from buying eye makeup remover as this moisturizer could have a second function as that.

Pros Affordable, oil free, lightweight, not greasy, and easily absorbed by skin.

Cons This is just not enough for seriously dry skin and cystic pimples even though this has salicylic acid that would combat with those.

Would I buy this product again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101299551131/k2311a1018/10.18.10