Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On by Crystal  » Health  »
1.5
  • While I can’t say that it is my favorite product ever, I think she gave it a bad rap
  • I suppose this product wanted to capitalize on their popularity, but I thought it a bit deceitful making a compare to that unique other product
  • I decided it deserved a chance anyway, so I gave it a try
  • I noticed the first say I wore it that I had some underarm odor by mid afternoon
  • So while my friend was disappointed that it was not in the form she expected it to be in, I was disappointed that it just didn’t work very well

• by reviewabit

I was given a bottle of this by someone who did not like it. They had bought it, decided it was not what they thought it would be, tried it once, and gave it away. While I can’t say that it is my favorite product ever, I think she gave it a bad rap. The one thing that struck me immediately is that this is a liquid roll on.

My understanding was crystal deodorants were a solid mineral, rock-like and lasted almost forever. I suppose this product wanted to capitalize on their popularity, but I thought

it a bit deceitful making a compare to that unique other product. I decided it deserved a chance anyway, so I gave it a try.

It is free of aluminum and chemicals, like its names sake, so it does have some health benefit. But does it work? Somewhat. I don’t care what anyone says, natural deodorants cannot ever be as effective as our favorite aluminum riddled chemical antiperspirant/deodorants.

I used this right after a shower. I normally wear solid sticks, but if a roll on is a good product, I’ll give it a try. I can say this for Crystal roll on– it does not stain or leave residue, it dries pretty quickly and is not overly goopy.

As for effectiveness, I have to give it a C. I noticed the first say I wore it that I had some underarm odor by mid afternoon. Since it does not have an anti perspirant, my underarms were also feeling very wet, and I do not like that feeling at all.

To be fair, it was probably not as bad as it would have been had I not worn anything at ...

•  Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On by Crystal
      all, and it was a hot day. I kept it in my cabinet and used it on days when I planned on being just in the house and not out in the heat. For around the house laziness, it worked fairly well.

But life limits how many days I can lounge around the house, and I could definitely not feel comfortable and confident using this product on a regular day. On a busy, hot day it would make me absolutely miserable. So while my friend was disappointed that it was not in the form she

expected it to be in, I was disappointed that it just didn’t work very well.

I think if I developed an allergy to aluminum or for some reason I could only wear this type of product, I could learn to live with it. I’m sure there are people out there who are very grateful that it is available and I am glad it’s there for them too. I just hope I don’t get stuck in a crowded elevator with those people.

I will stick with my artificial, unnatural chemical products that actually do what they are supposed to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418101299531131/k2311a1018/10.18.10